The panel discussion will be focused on answering questions around the future of the profession and how new entrants can maximize their chances of success. Discussion topics will include:
- Challenges faced by new coaches in getting clients.
- Is accreditation necessary or just a good to have?
- Why are so many millennials entering the space and how can they succeed?
- Is explosive growth fuelled by the low barrier to entry and how do we ensure the watering down of the profession?
- Does the lack of regulation in the industry create the potential of substandard and even harmful service?
- The future of coaching worldwide.